Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Menu Icons blurrs and shaky!??

Default Menu Icons blurrs and shaky!??
    I noticed my phone acting weird this morning when I go to the menu and the menu icons are blury and shakin, i also see X dark mark on the ZiPhone Icon. Anybody has experienced the same thing? Well, I restarded the phone and it work fine again.

I have the Ryan installer package installed because I can't install iRadio with the Jailbreak Intaller. And, the Cydia installer that does not have any apps on it, weird.
    iPhone 3GS 32gb | iOS Jailbroked | Winterboard Custom Theme| Ultrasn0w Unlocked
    AMD X2 2.6GHz CPU (Overclocked @ 3.2Ghz) | Asus M2N-SLI Mobo | G.Skill DDR2800 2GB Mem
    Xbox360 Elite | XCM CPU/GPU Fan | Talismoon Fan | Xecuter NAND/JTAG | iXtreme LT Firmware
    Toyota 2JZ-GE | Turboeast Stage 1 Turbo Kit | Haltech F10x Fuel EMS | AEM Boost & A/F Gauges

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

sounds like the mode it goes in when u press n hold an icon, thats when u start moving them around?

it should stop when u click the home button.

you mean when you keep your finger down on an icon? and it allows you to move them?

is this a serious thread?just because thats the biggest reason i wanted to update to 1.1.3+

anyways yeah you keep your finger on it. it starts to shake and you can move it around. hit the home button again to make it go back to the normal screen or to "set" it.
    Last edited by cursive08; 2008-03-19 at 01:15 AM.

yep hehe, dang pretty cool!

holding the icon makes it shakes!

thanks for that thought people..
    iPhone 3GS 32gb | iOS Jailbroked | Winterboard Custom Theme| Ultrasn0w Unlocked
    AMD X2 2.6GHz CPU (Overclocked @ 3.2Ghz) | Asus M2N-SLI Mobo | G.Skill DDR2800 2GB Mem
    Xbox360 Elite | XCM CPU/GPU Fan | Talismoon Fan | Xecuter NAND/JTAG | iXtreme LT Firmware
    Toyota 2JZ-GE | Turboeast Stage 1 Turbo Kit | Haltech F10x Fuel EMS | AEM Boost & A/F Gauges