Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Should I buy IPhone 3G

Question Should I buy IPhone 3G
    Hello,
    I get interested in the IPhone and bought one from eBay a year ago and learned how to unlock\JB I did the same with my sister phone. She has the new one and her old 2G for backup. Mine stopped working weeks ago, so now I've been using my sister old IPhone 2G. I have a friend that recently, tired of his 3G slowing down (I guess due update to OS4), he got some other brand from AT&T phone. My question is. Should I buy his IPhone 3G? It is worth to spend money on it (and maybe downgrade it unlock and JB), or Should I stay with my 2G?
    Please give me your most sincere feedback, expertise... He will sell it soon.

2g is the same as 3g other than sending mms and looks ither than that not really an upgrade in my opinion

and you get 3g internet capabilities

3. The Following User Says Thank You to DevouredDreams For This Useful Post:

Davesdream (2010-11-23)

Thanks
    Thanked 17,645 Times in 8,025 Posts

If you are a big internet user than the 3G will help as long as it is a good price.

Quote Originally Posted by x98car View Post
    If you are a big internet user than the 3G will help as long as it is a good price.
    agree but if your like me i always use wifi lol

I use WIFI. I'm a T-Mobile and I don't have Data Plan.
    So far, for the responses you're not in favor of buying the 3G phone, right?

Thanks
    Thanked 17,645 Times in 8,025 Posts

If you are on T-mobile then you arent really going to see a difference with a iPhone 3G.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

Davesdream (2010-11-23)

Ok, guys thank you for the feedback. I guess I will not get his IPhone... unless he give it to me as a GIFT...