Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iphone 3gs v4.1 baseband.05.14.02 actvation problems

Default iphone 3gs v4.1 baseband.05.14.02 actvation problems
    i purchased a secondhand 3gs with ver 4.1 baseband .05.14.02 i jailbroke it with limera1n and for some reason i cant remember. i in stalled ultrasnow1.1.1. which just left it stuck searching. so iunistalled utrasnow i went in to a 02 shop and purchased a payandgo sim package. the phone keeps saying waiting to activated. their are no signal strength bars showing up. but i can use the internet using the phones simcard so why can i use the internet and not make calls. i cant work that one out. could the phone be blocked or could i have damaged it by in stalling ultrasn0w. if it has been blocked i should imagane i would not be allowed to use the internet. any ideas many many thanks mariobellini. ps even a tescos simcard works in it
    Last edited by mariobellini99; 2010-11-21 at 11:48 AM. Reason: does anyone think the new .05.14.02 baseband hack do any thing for it when it comes out

Has your phone been activated for only data?
    P.s. Wrong section
    Name? whereswaldo
    iDevice + Firmware? 32GB Black iPhone 4 iOS 5.0
    Computer + OS? Dell Inspiron 15R 2nd Gen i5, 2.3 Ghz, 750GB HDD, 8GB RAM Windows 7 HP
    Location? Toronto
    Found yet? No

Default 3gs do not know if it is blocked want activate
    hi. i have not got a clue i dont understand the question. its probaly me being thick. it just says waiting for activasion every time i switch it on. the 02 sign is up in the top left hand corner. but there is no signal bars. but as a said earlier it will connect to the net through the simcard it will even connect to the net with a tescos sim. many thanks. mariobellini
    Last edited by mariobellini99; 2010-11-21 at 11:09 PM.