Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Winscp problems

Default Winscp problems
    I am attempting to get pokemon on my iPhone. I have the mod downloaded on my phone and have openssh on my phone aswell. I have the game downloaded on my PC. I cannot figure out how to get the game onto my phone! any help would be fantastic!

Thanks
    Thanked 12,540 Times in 7,596 Posts

If you are referring to warez or pirated apps, you will find no help in this forum, Google is your friend.

Thanks

It depends in what ur trying to do...anything illegal u gets no help...simple ssh problem I can...and winscp isn't the best solution

Um I believe pokemon is in Cydia

What these guys are asking is that if you got gpsPhone illegally then we can't help you

Thanks
    Thanked 12,540 Times in 7,596 Posts

^ yup. Poky is in cydia, that's why I don't understand the issue, It was downloaded to the phone, now on desktop, trying to install. Makes no sense.

Quote Originally Posted by blkcadi View Post
    ^ yup. Poky is in cydia, that's why I don't understand the issue, It was downloaded to the phone, now on desktop, trying to install. Makes no sense.
    Unless it's a special version of pokemon or maybe he doesn't have the repo for pokemon

Either way I no longer see the problem in giving the answer if the mods are okay with it?