Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Ip4 4.1 update 3G not working

Default Ip4 4.1 update 3G not working
    Ok so I updated to 4.1 yesterday and since I have my 3G isn't working. I'm on O2 payg not that it should matter! I checked all settings and alls fine must be because normal signal works. But when I switch 3G on it finds it and displays 3G but the likes of safari just say no Internet connection blah blah blah. Its only since I updated!
    Only thing to note maybe is its not a genuine micro sim its a normal one trimmed down to size. Wouldn't of though that be relevant cos it was working before.
    Any ideas guys and gals?

Oh and one more note my batt life has significantly decreased

Fixed it a simple click of the Reset All Settings button sorted it. Hasn't sorted the batt drain though!

Quote Originally Posted by Tazz229 View Post
    Fixed it a simple click of the Reset All Settings button sorted it. Hasn't sorted the batt drain though!
    Readers be aware Reseting your Settings can make you have to restore if your jailbroken especially if it's unlocked

I'm glade you found the solution to your problem though and thanks for posting it

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

I am jailbroken and unlocked and I've used the reset button a couple of times and never had to re jailbreak or unlock... Not to say that will be the same for everybody though