Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iphone 4 stuck on apple

Default iphone 4 stuck on apple
    i get an iphone 4 run IOs 4.0.1 after i do reset all setting then it stuck with apple on the screen what do i do please help

Thanks
    Thanked 17,645 Times in 8,025 Posts

You are going to have to restore now. Do you need to unlock or are you on official carrier?

i need to unlock

Ps NEVER click reset after you jailbreak especially after you unlock

If you Amy enter DFU mode go get RecBoot on a pc and that will allow you to push it into DFU

phone does not show anything even when i connect with itune software version n/a and when i try to restore the phone and the itune said (iphone can not be restore at this time because the iphone software udate server could not be contacted at this time) then get kick out of recovery mode and go back to screen with apple logo

Thanks

That error means that itunes isnt connecting to Apples server for some reason, either you dont have internet connectivity or your hosts might be messed up. You will not want to restore to 4.1 the regular way as that will take the ability to unlock away. You can restore and update with the help of tiny umbrella and preserve your baseband by using this guide: New Tiny Umbrella Supports iOS 4.1 Without Upgrading Baseband [Tutorial] – Update To iOS 4.1 Without Updating Your Baseband Tutorial | iPhone Blogr

the iphone could not be restore an unknow error occurred (3194)every time when i try to restore with itune alway say that

Thanks

That error is because you dont have (or arent using) SHSH for the firmware you are trying to restore to. Follow that guide I posted above for restoring to 4.1 and preserving your baseband. Make sure tiny umbrella doesn't give you any port 80 errors (can be brought on by skype, teamviewer etc.) when doing it. Once you get the 1004 error kick it out of recovery with tiny umbrella. You should then be able to use limera1n or greenpoison to jailbreak and then ultrasn0w to unlock again.

so i have to update 4.1 first and then follow the guide above

Thanks

No, follow that guide above to update to 4.1. That way you will still be able to unlock after the update.

Quote Originally Posted by kevinnguyen View Post
    so i have to update 4.1 first and then follow the guide above

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyiif u do this first you will lock your baseband from unlocking

If you went to 4.1 by mistake(not following the guide) the 4.2 OS should be out this week hopefully the jailbreak and unlock will quickly follow

finish all the step i check now version 4.1 but firmware still 01.59.00 jailbreak by limer1an intall ultrasn0w to unlock it but when i put my t-mobile sim card i use with the other iphone 4 keep saying invalid sim

ok all done i got it thankssssssssssssssssssss for your help
    Last edited by kevinnguyen; 2010-11-15 at 11:16 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Ya ultrasn0w is a little buggy sometimes. If you ever see that invalid sim message again a reboot should take care of it. Glad you got it working