Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Modmyi source = bad URL in Cydia?!

Default Modmyi source = bad URL in Cydia?!
    Hey guys, I'm new here and I had a quick question regarding the ModMyi source in Cydia. I just got my iPhone 4 last month and jailbroke it for the first time ever 2 days ago. I am trying to find a ModMyi source to enter in Cydia that will actually work but everytime I try it says bad URL. I really want this source bc it has some of the best apps and tweaks so please let me know how I can male it work! Thanks guys!

I used green poison.

Thanks
    Thanked 17,646 Times in 8,026 Posts

odd. The modmyi source is one of the preinstalled sources so it should just work. Something may have happened during installation of cydia. Try restoring and using limera1n instead to jailbreak.

I have no idea what happened. I really just want to change the slide text color to rainbow. The app that I have seen on YouTube says it's under the ModMyi source which I obviously don't have. I also tried a different app called Rainbow Slider and it didn't work after I downloaded and activated it in Winterboard. Does anyone know of a different app that will give me the rainbow colors on my slider text and if so what is the source?

Thanks

Are you sure it isnt there? Have you looked in cydia sources and packages to see if you have the modmyi source? It may just be that the theme you are looking for has been taken down or is not compatible with the firmware you are on.

Definitely isn't there...

Thanks

Something has definitely gone screwy with your sources then.