Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: My iPod keeps crashing

Default My iPod keeps crashing
    My device has been crashing ever since I jailbroke with Greenpois0n RC4 for my iPod touch 4.1 MC Model.

I may be trying to open an app and it crashes, not when I'm typing a message luckily. But it would when I'm chatting with a person, close the app to open a new one to look up something. If any extra info is needed please let me know.

Retired Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,202 Times in 1,924 Posts

Is it a 3G or 2G model?

It's a 2G model

Retired Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,202 Times in 1,924 Posts

Ok, well restore and jailbreak again to see if the problem persists. You'll want to set the device up as new and avoid restoring from back up to keep the problem from coming back.

Try Redsn0w 0.9.6b2 to jailbreak. Maybe that will fare better than Greenpois0n. If not, you can also try Greenpois0n again because sometimes the jailbreaks don't always go perfectly the first time.

okay thank you, I will try to restore and jailbreak with redsn0w 0.9.6b2. I wanted to use that originally but it would bug and not finish the jailbreak.

Huh, it said redsn0w0.9.6b2 wasnt compatible with ipod touch MC model ill try greenpois0n again
    Last edited by redeclipse; 2010-11-13 at 06:29 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost