Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Question For Developers

Default Question For Developers
    Greetings
    There's one thing that bother's me in most or all phones. when u open an app, it takes the whole screen and u basically won't be able to use another app till u close this one. So is it possible for developers to make tweek that makes iphone works like computer? like i can open ipod and another app like messanger so that i can watch video and talk to my friends same time? or open two social networks like skype and whatsapp and use both same time? i hope my question was not complicated. sorry if someone asked this question before. and thenx for advanced who ever help.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    you would need the devs of the applications you want to use at the same time, to make sure they support multi tasking, or get a multi tasker mod to force them to do ex post facto,

Thanks
    Thanked 17,645 Times in 8,025 Posts

They might be a little small too if more than one app had to share space on a phone screen.

its ok if they got smaller coz it'll be great tweak
    imagine controlling ur idevice apps as if u r controlling ur computer apps. u know like making opened apps screen smaller or bigger and putting them where ever u want on the screen plus using two or more apps same time. that would be really great but i guess it's impossible :P

Quote Originally Posted by my1past1is1ur1future View Post
    its ok if they got smaller coz it'll be great tweak
    imagine controlling ur idevice apps as if u r controlling ur computer apps. u know like making opened apps screen smaller or bigger and putting them where ever u want on the screen plus using two or more apps same time. that would be really great but i guess it's impossible :P
    I wouldn't say it is impossible. just unrealistic.
    You can get out of any situation with paracord and duct tape, except if you don't have either.