Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: SMS bubble help

Default SMS bubble help
    Guys I'm having a problem, I've searched and read about people downloading SMS bubbles, applying em with winterboard and going back to the same grey and green bubbles, I downloaded blue SMS bubbles and applied em and they worked fine, then I removed em with winterboard and deleted the SMS theme via Cydia, downloaded a different set and the bubbles arent applying, if the theme has a background wallpaper that is displayed fine. I uninstalled the newer SMS theme and redownloaded the first SMS theme that worked and that one works just fine. Any ideas are appreciated!

Try removing the first theme through cydia and not through SSH

I never ssh'd I simply removed the theme in winterboard and I used Cydia to uninstall it, then figured out no other bubbles apply, but when I redownloaded the first theme it worked fine again...lol

Maybe the other themes just aren't compatible with ur firmware..what version/phone are u on?

Actually I'm on an iPhone 4 4.1 jailbroken with limerain and unlocked with ultraslow... I only downloaded "HD" SMS themes, I'm guessing they should be compatible especially because the blue SMS bubbles that worked also had other colors, which I downloaded as well assuming they were from the same source just a different color...