Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Any one else have this ? Random vibrate when switch is in mute?

Default Any one else have this ? Random vibrate when switch is in mute?
    Any one else have this problem? Random vibrate when switch is in mute?

yea..if i set my JB'd iP4g switch in vibrate.. ill get a random vibrate and i always thinking i have a missed call or sms.

Then just to look and see nothing happened to just make it vibrate once, and thats it.

I thought i might be the switch but its fine.. and this happens with the phone just sitting on the table.

JUST ASKING FOR FEED-BACK..

I know its nothing with my JB apps..or setting's because i havet them dupilicated on my sisters and a friends phone, and they never experience this AT ALL.. even after i asked them to!

Thanks... cyberneil

mine has done it before and i do the same thing thinking i missed something but i try to ignore it

Honestly it could be anything from a notification from one of the apps,email, or what ever really probably not the big of a deal just ignore and move on lol

Thanks

Do you have iblacklist? The same thing happened to me and apparently there's a setting in the app to vibe when a call is blocked.

Quote Originally Posted by soulthoughts View Post
    Do you have iblacklist? The same thing happened to me and apparently there's a setting in the app to vibe when a call is blocked.
    Oh good one i forgot about that!