Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iacces keyboards

Default iacces keyboards
    we need more iacces keyboards that work on the 3GS... REALLY GOOD ONES!

Hey man I can't get iacces to work at all is there a link for a up to date tutorial for 3.1.3/3gs?

Quote Originally Posted by Aliquippakid View Post
    Hey man I can't get iacces to work at all is there a link for a up to date tutorial for 3.1.3/3gs?
    I don't think there is, I couldn't get it to work at first either I reinstalled it, the switch to English wouldn't work till about the 5th try... but to open the keyboard to use you hit the little globe on your keyboard, you'll notice the switch... a lot of the themes for iacces in cydia do not work... the xhd one is really nice though, I hope that helps

Quote Originally Posted by Aliquippakid View Post
    http://m.youtube.com/index?client=mv...&v=9H2husjfHpk

Try that should work just don't use HD keyboard, should work on 3.1.3 cause all your doing is replacing the iacces images to the keyboard images you wanna use.
    "You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not"

Livin the iPhone Life iNT3Rv3NTiONZz's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't know what you mean by not working.. If they don't work go into the files and see what's wrong..

iPhone4 16gb black - 4.1 Limera1ned
    iPhone 3G 16gb white - 3.1.2 jailbroken
    Blackra1ned
    THANKYOU ONCE AGAIN GEOHOT!

Not too sure if this would be the appropriate topic to ask my question(s) but since this is pertaining to iAcces and keyboards, thought I would give it a try.

I recently, this morning, downloaded and installed iAcces 4 for my iPhone running SW 3.1.2. However, it is some 6 hours later and the app has frozen my phone. It has been sitting on 'Complete' screen stating that "Software installed successfully". But won't allow me to either power the phone off. Is this an issue with this app or has anyone else experienced the same issue? Any thoughts or ideas are welcomed. Thanks in advance.

JP

Quote Originally Posted by joe_pilgrim View Post
    Not too sure if this would be the appropriate topic to ask my question(s) but since this is pertaining to iAcces and keyboards, thought I would give it a try.

I recently, this morning, downloaded and installed iAcces 4 for my iPhone running SW 3.1.2. However, it is some 6 hours later and the app has frozen my phone. It has been sitting on 'Complete' screen stating that "Software installed successfully". But won't allow me to either power the phone off. Is this an issue with this app or has anyone else experienced the same issue? Any thoughts or ideas are welcomed. Thanks in advance.

JP
    Did you know there's an iacces for firmware os 3? What you download is for iOS 4 ONLY it even says it on the title before you download it. Try holding the power and home button see if that helps. If not just restore.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to MXCO For This Useful Post:

joe_pilgrim (2010-11-07)

@MXCO, thanks for your assistance as I was able to get the phone up and running with the iAcces. Apparently, the version I downloaded (4.1) is compatible with my current SW. I was and am able to use the iStorm keyboard that I was looking into applying on my phone.

Thanks again for the guidance!

Quote Originally Posted by joe_pilgrim View Post
    @MXCO, thanks for your assistance as I was able to get the phone up and running with the iAcces. Apparently, the version I downloaded (4.1) is compatible with my current SW. I was and am able to use the iStorm keyboard that I was looking into applying on my phone.

Thanks again for the guidance!
    Your very welcome(: