Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Sending Videos to YouTube problem

Default Sending Videos to YouTube problem
    So i've sent videos to youtube through my photo app and didn't have a problem before,
    but lately its been acting up. Goes bout half way into uploading it and then a message pops up and says "Video couldn't upload to YouTube" and it only happens when i try uploading it on HD over wifi. its not a big deal cause i rarely post video on youtube but if its a easy fix and if someone can tell me how to fix ill do it. if not o well.

Thanks people(:

and i've tired respringing and rebooting and recording smaller clips see if it was a size problem but nope it wasn't.
    "You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not"

Hmm i havent noticed this problem when i do mine. Have you tied different wifi's?

i was doing a noob move haha. i had my3g on while being on wifi(i didn't know) and i guess uploading HD videos over my3g don't work? well anyways i turned it off and now works haha.
    "You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not"

Quote Originally Posted by MXCO View Post
    i was doing a noob move haha. i had my3g on while being on wifi(i didn't know) and i guess uploading HD videos over my3g don't work? well anyways i turned it off and now works haha.
    thats awesome!