Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: cydia shsh blobs back?

Default cydia shsh blobs back?
    i noticed for a while cydia's server didn't display blobs for a while because of the traffic, today when i was jb my dad's phone i noticed it was back up.

So i went ahead and opened cydia on our families phones to make sure our blobs are saved. all of the blobs were displayed, but when i open cydia to open my boyfriend's phone i didnt see the blobs saved for him.

i gave him my old 3gs that's on 4.0.1os and i had blobs saved since they started assigning signatures. how do i know if it is still saved or not on cydia's server?

i just got the ip4 and i jb it last week and it didnt display my blobs until i opened cydia today it showed. i also found something new with cydia and i am unsure if it has anything if the blobs are saved or not so i posted the pics.

has anyone encountered something similar to this or know anything about this? Thanks for the help
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -no-shsh1.png   -no-shsh2.png   -shsh1.png   -shsh2.png  

If they dont display you might email jay and ask him if they are. Sometimes it just takes awhile to show up. I know my ip4 blogs just showed u after 2 weeks

Livin the iPhone Life iNT3Rv3NTiONZz's Avatar
    Thanks

Don't worry they will be on file, I THINK the reason it sometimes takes so long is because I believe Saurik has to do part of the process manually, and he's only human
    But if you wanna make sure just use tinyumbrella, I prefer it because I know them where my blob is, not just sittin around on a server somewhere lol

iPhone4 16gb black - 4.1 Limera1ned
    iPhone 3G 16gb white - 3.1.2 jailbroken
    Blackra1ned
    THANKYOU ONCE AGAIN GEOHOT!

Default how to install from pc
    Quote Originally Posted by iNT3Rv3NTiONZz View Post
    Don't worry they will be on file, I THINK the reason it sometimes takes so long is because I believe Saurik has to do part of the process manually, and he's only human
    But if you wanna make sure just use tinyumbrella, I prefer it because I know them where my blob is, not just sittin around on a server somewhere lol
    i got mine saved on pc also ,i never had to use but just wondering how to install your shsh with firware from pc thanks

This just showed up on my iphone 4 today, i was happy!(: