Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: What's so bad about I N S T A L L O U S?

Default What's so bad about I N S T A L L O U S?
    I mean come on...when life hands you lemons, aren't you supposed to take the lemons? I'm sure all you have i n s t a l l o u s on your iPhone.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Nothing except that downloading cracked ipas is technically illegal :P

If you pay for the app and don't like the update its nice to be able to go back..

Livin the iPhone Life CaptainChaos's Avatar
    Thanks

I haven't had it on my phone. Thankfully the Devs have mostly turned to demos which play a key part in whether or not I purchase the app. It is just like the Lite versions of apps in the AppStore. I am hesitant to buy a full blown app without a trial. In my opinion repos like install,ous should be shut down. Devs put a lot of work into apps and if you skip a couple of cheeseburgers you can buy most apps. If you want to roll back to a previous IPA when an update goes awry, remove it from the Recycle Bin once the update has been downloaded.

I find it useful to get apps that are no longer in the app store...like mitube

Dude i would delete your comments and have a mod delete this thread. Breaking rules = ban

Quote Originally Posted by Waleed786 View Post
    I find it useful to get apps that are no longer in the app store...like mitube
    so true

Retired Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,202 Times in 1,924 Posts

Well, I suppose it isn't bad if someone took your iPhone from your house and gave it to me. That's life handing me a lemon. I mean, same thing right? It's all stealing.

Do as you will with whatever you want on your phone, we just don't condone it here. We don't discuss it, we don't argue about it, we just don't provide help about forms of stealing. We aren't here to preach to you about life lessons and morality cuz I'm sure we have all made poor decisions in our lives, we are just following rules and not discussing and condoning piracy.
    Last edited by i.Annie; 2010-11-02 at 12:01 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to i.Annie For This Useful Post:

Broomhead (2010-11-02), clees501 (2011-02-09), Stray (2010-11-02)

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Broomhead For This Useful Post:

Cowboy (2010-11-02)