Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: need some help

Default need some help
    my friend gave me two of his old iphones they are two 3g
    he told me it just stoped working, so i tryed to restore the two phones last night and one of the phones does not seem to be chargeing. and the other one does the restore but once its done i just get a white scream (and when its chargeing i get the same thing) so i tried to switch scream with the other phone and the same thing happened

well when i opened them up last night the phone that i just get the white scream the mother bord is rusted and corroded, and the other is nice and clean so i switched the battery but now i dont get white screan or nothing =/ so any help would be helpful
    thanks guys in advance

ANY ONE with some info?????
    Last edited by dac_iphn4; 2010-10-30 at 04:25 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

...?

still cant get this phone to work
    Last edited by dac_iphn4; 2010-11-01 at 06:59 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iPhone? More like MyPhone Funked's Avatar
    Thanks

Sounds like one of them is water damaged, and not sure what is wrong with the other. Though if you took the battery from the one that's corroded and rusted and put that into the good iPhone, chances are the battery is also water damaged and that's why it doesn't work with the good iPhone.

iPad 2 16GB Wifi iOS 5.0.1 - Absinthe
    iPhone 4S 16GB iOS 5.0.1 - Absinthe

thanks for the help, but its weird how when i plug it in the comp it says its restored and i still get an white scream

and says thats charging
    Last edited by dac_iphn4; 2010-11-05 at 03:06 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by dac_iphn4 View Post
    thanks for the help, but its weird how when i plug it in the comp it says its restored and i still get an white scream

and says thats charging
    Check your number 3 ribbon make sure there are no ribs or anything.