Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: SMS & wav file Question?

iPhone? More like MyPhone Rinnycoop121's Avatar
    Thanks

Default SMS & wav file Question?
    OK i will explain, I currently have Vonage Home service, and my voice-mail on my home phone is setup to email me a wav file of the voice-mail that was left on my home phone.

So i went into the setting on Vonage and set it up to email the message to (555)[email protected]

I was just messing around, but when my 1st message came in and i received the sms it had the wav file with it, and i was able to play it right from the sms message, no downloading or anything just pressed on the wav file and it played.

But for Some Reason now it will not play, I had Call Announce installed, then i removed it and about 30 minutes later is when i noticed i was unable to play the wav file in the sms message.

I re-installed Call Announce and still can't play them.

does anyone know how to get this working again? It was a great option.

let me know

is anyone able to play audio files that are sent via MMS but sent to [email protected],
    Last edited by Rinnycoop121; 2010-10-29 at 06:54 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    .................................................. .................................................. ...Don't forget the hit the Thanks Button