Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: problems manually adding sources

I just tried to ad it manually and says error code 2 and something about it being out dated

Quote Originally Posted by westerman View Post
    I just tried to ad it manually and says error code 2 and something about it being out dated
    That's exactly what I keep getting! There are other threads here that have similar posts. My problem is, it's outdated and it isn't showing up at all anywhere in my cydia account. I can't delete it because it can't see it.

Can you see or delete yours?

Quote Originally Posted by SepticTank View Post
    That's exactly what I keep getting! There are other threads here that have similar posts. My problem is, it's outdated and it isn't showing up at all anywhere in my cydia account. I can't delete it because it can't see it.

Can you see or delete yours?
    No it's telling me it's not adding at all

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Cowboy For This Useful Post:

SepticTank (2010-10-29)

Quote Originally Posted by westerman View Post
    No it's telling me it's not adding at all
    Well that's basically what I'm getting. I don't see it at all but oddly enough, I actually downloaded an aquarium lock screen background from Ispazio... How could I have done that if I don't have it?

I checked everywhere and it's not there. I just downloaded iPhone Explorer and already have OpenSSH, so I want to look for the outdated repo and delete it. I have no experience with it though. Hahahaha...

(Also I thanked you several times)..

Jon

6. The Following User Says Thank You to SepticTank For This Useful Post:

Cowboy (2010-10-29)

noticed and ot maybe a package created by ispazio but is under another repos name

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12