Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Best iPhone?

Thanks

Default Best iPhone?
    Four generations of iPhones! What iPhone do you think is best, 2g, 3G, 3GS, or iPhone 4? As for toughness, it has to go to the 2g, overall I say iPhone 4, just because FaceTime and the retina display!

Livin the iPhone Life seann33uk's Avatar
    Thanks

i4 Wins hands down, with better sound, high quality screen, better camera, more ram, sharp design and (despite all the rubish that went on) better signal.
    Being an i can be a lot of pressure. you have to live right up to the small point.

Thanks

I think the rank just follows the most recent generation to the oldest. iPhone 4 > 3GS > 3G > 2G. With Apple, newer is almost always better.

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

The only iPhone I skipped buying was the 3GS because I felt not enough was added to really make it worthy of having to pay the extra money to ditch my current contract and upgrade. But as dotFIVE, said, every iPhone got better in some way, so I'd say the iPhone4 is the best iPhone on the market right now...

Quote Originally Posted by ajl917 View Post
    The only iPhone I skipped buying was the 3GS because I felt not enough was added to really make it worthy of having to pay the extra money to ditch my current contract and upgrade. But as dotFIVE, said, every iPhone got better in some way, so I'd say the iPhone4 is the best iPhone on the market right now...
    well if you would've waited and went from the 2g striaght to the 3gs it wouldve been well worth it..because it's leap & bounds improved from the 2g.. I'd say the 3g was the most useless phone .. and the 3gs is the best so far because it was solid from the get go all the way til the 4g came out. I'm still holding out for the 5g... cus i could care less about facetime & retina display... Antenna gate just kind of killed it for me...tarnished my want of the 4g for now because I really think it's flawed...
    Last edited by OMG; 2010-10-27 at 08:54 PM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone CaptBojank's Avatar
    Thanks

As for toughness, the 2g win hands down. I have a 4th gen but can't stand having a glass back. It does absolutely nothing with regards to utility and durability
    --= Fortes fortuna adiuvat =--

3g was better than 3gs because it was a worthless upgrade to me. no differences at all, just recording and voice control? Both can easily be obtained through apps.

Thanks
    I got to agree the 3G 8gig was crap, 16gig alittle better. I got to go with the 3GS because from day 1 I have never had any problems with it what's so ever, no need to buy anything for it to get a signal. I could care less for FaceTime, I'll hold out for the next.

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi