Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Category causes Springboard crash

Default Category causes Springboard crash
    Hey

My springboard has suddenly started to crash when I open a folder that I've made with "Categories". I can open up all folders I've made except for one of them, and when it first happened, all I had to do was to empty the folder and put the apps back in, but that doesn't work anymore.

Does anyone have a clue of what's wrong? I've checked Cydia for apps I've recently installed but nothing seems to solve this problem. Thanks

Hi teamew

In order for me and others to have a clearer picture of your problem, I would need to know the device you are using ( 3GS or 4), and then the firmware (3.1.2 ....), and finally the version of categories .

Hi ironhelix,

I'm sorry for not mentioning any of the technical specifications. Anyways, I got an iPhone 3GS 3.1.2 and I have the newest version of Categories.

Thank you

Woaw, no one as ideas.
    Well I suspect the application maybe corrupted so let's uninstall it, followed by a proper reboot then a fresh install of categories.
    I had 3.1.2 for longest of times on my 3GS and I couldn't have lived without categories.

Anyhow, let's try this...

Thanks for your help ironhelix, it seems reinstalling Categories did solve my problem.