Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: help! irritating 3 dots found in middle of dock screen

Default help! irritating 3 dots found in middle of dock screen
    hi
    i noticed i have these 3 dots found at the lower mid of my screen. whether im in my homescreen or am in a specific app those 3 dots at the bottom are always present. i have that too in my ipod touch3g. do you guys know which application causes that dots to appear? i hope you could help me out, im getting desperate.

thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0033.png   -img_0035.png   -img_0036.png   -img_0039.png  

go to cydia and download "no page dots" see if that helps

they are not page dots. i dont think that would help. any other suggestions?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0042.png  
    Last edited by mcruz; 2010-10-25 at 05:35 AM.

I didnt think they were eitheir but thats all i knew to say cuzz i have no idea what they could be but if i find out ill let you know

It's truly driving me crazy. I can't figure out what those are and can't pinpoint what application causes this to happen. It looks like dead pixels but since I have both identical dots in both my iPhone and iPod it couldn't be that.

Thanks

Yeah and I don't think dead pixels would show up on screenshots as it'd be a hardware issue rather than a software one. Have you installed any of the same tweaks on both devices that may somehow cause it? Have you used the same jailbreak method on both? Has to be a bug of some kind.

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

Ive installed basically the same programs. It's so hard to pinpoint what causes this issue. I'll try to reformat my iPod. Maybe I could find out what really causes the problem. Installed the same tweaks and jb using the same program. It's truly crazy