Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone 3G Disassembly

Default iPhone 3G Disassembly
    Hello All,

I need some help. I have an iphone 3GS and an iPhone 3G. Well the Screen on the iPhone 3g broke and the back housing cracked when it fell. So I order the replacement parts and began to make the repairs. The only problem is that when I was putting the phone back together, I was left with the snap spring still not in the phone... So apparently my butt messed up but I can't find in any of the tutorials where it shows that the snap spring belongs...

Quote Originally Posted by rayrod354 View Post
    Hello All,

I need some help. I have an iphone 3GS and an iPhone 3G. Well the Screen on the iPhone 3g broke and the back housing cracked when it fell. So I order the replacement parts and began to make the repairs. The only problem is that when I was putting the phone back together, I was left with the snap spring still not in the phone... So apparently my butt messed up but I can't find in any of the tutorials where it shows that the snap spring belongs...
    I have worked on hundreds of iPhones. What are u calling a snap spring? There are 2 rings small one for the headphone jack and a larger one for the camera.

Post a pic of what u are calling a snap spring.