Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: New some help im stuck!!!

That's suppose to happen. A black screen, than iTunes detects it.

You should do a little research before jailbreaking. For me, I did 2 whole week of research before I started jailbreaking.

AND YES THE BASEBAND 5.14.02 IS THE LATEST

yeah the black screen does happen but itunes does nothing at all ive waited for soo long

okay its restoring now thanks guys all of you are amazing!
    Last edited by Retro679; 2010-10-23 at 03:05 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by Retro679 View Post
    yeah the black screen does happen but itunes does nothing at all ive waited for soo long
    K

1. Restart your compter DONT OPEN ANYTHING BESIDES ITUNES

2. Hold power button for 3 seconds

3. Without letting go of the power button hold the power button and home button for 10Seconds

4. Your screen should flash black, and itunes should say iphone detected in recovery mode or something like that

5. OR Release the power button and homebutton immediately after you see it flash black and itunes detects it.
    _

If it does not detect it, keep trying, took me 3tries. If it does not work, your hardware is fk'd up, which is not cause by jailbreaking.

You can give it back to Apple if you're still under warranty, however it's impossible to brick a iPhone.

Next time do a research. I used to own a iPod touch 2G MC model, now I own a iPhone 3GS MC Model. Did 2week of research on the Touch, and 4days of research on the 3GS.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12