Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone 4 default pictures

Default iPhone 4 default pictures
    Hello MMi community, how can I use ifile to get into my iPhone 4 default picture folder so I can save a picture into my photos and so I can post it on here and someone can edit it. I want the picture next to the "earth" picture.

ALSO, once I do get the picture I'll post it on here so that can someone change the blue to green?(:

Thanks in advance to who anyone that can help me out.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  
    "You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not"

Green Apple
    Thanks
    The picture folder is in: Var/stash/wallpaper.xxxxxx I'm not good with photo editing so I can't help you there

Quote Originally Posted by Danielcg View Post
    The picture folder is in: Var/stash/wallpaper.xxxxxx I'm not good with photo editing so I can't help you there
    Wow it's right under theme.xxxxx lmao. I'm such a durrr. Thanks though!

I have edited the picture myself!! No one needed for that

/thread

Daniel I need help with another thing, I want to get to get that background picture(that's safari) I want to get it so I can change it to green so where would I be able to find that in ifile? Again that's currently the background for safari when change tabs. Thanks a million!

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MXCO View Post
    Daniel I need help with another thing, I want to get to get that background picture(that's safari) I want to get it so I can change it to green so where would I be able to find that in ifile? Again that's currently the background for safari when change tabs. Thanks a million!
    Look in /Applications/Safari, just open all the pictures that have names that sound like what you are looking for.

thanks a lot daniel!
    your very helpful, and that's why i'm gonna need your help one more last time
    this isn't a biggie so if you have no idea how to solve it or anything its fine.
    ok so i changed everything from blue to green which i mastered them all.
    they all came out fine, now im a newbie at all this but im a quick learner(:
    heres a few things i changed from blue to green

Now as you can see i did a pretty damn good job lol
    and i changed the safari background(thanks to you)
    and all i did is change the color and deleted the old blue ones and replaced them
    with the green ones and i re-named them all like the old ones(blue) and worked out fine for everything
    besides my phone key pad dialer, and i was wondering why?
    i did everything the actual same thing as the other ones.
    any clues?

This is what the old one looked like

This is the one i want(green one)

Now this is what ifile looks like, see anything wrong i did?

See doesn't change at all, but notice how i was able to change the bottom of the key pad
    but not the key pad?

Now if daniel can't figure out this, can anyone?
    its cool of no one can it wouldn't be the end of the world but it would sure make my phone look much nicer!

Thanks everyone!

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Is your phone a iPhone 4? If it's not the images shouldn't be named with @2x at the end, that means "high res" for the Retina Display on the iPhone 4 or iPod touch 4G

Oh... Lol I just looked at the thread and it's named iPhone 4 lol disregard my last post
    Last edited by Danielcg; 2010-10-24 at 07:55 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

So you have no idea how to fix this? For awhile I thought I had spent dialer wrong and I double check everything before deleting my old ones and replacing them.

Green Apple
    Thanks
    You could download a dialer theme (any would do) and check to see if yours is the same except the picture (name, permissions, etc)

Quote Originally Posted by MXCO View Post
    Lol it was that, thanks. Now i'm fully satisfied with my theme.
    Your welcome