Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Anyone else having Cydia issues?

iPhone? More like MyPhone 40ozBulldog's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Anyone else having Cydia issues?
    Getting timed out errors. Just wondering if it was my phone or Cydia

EDIT:

72 views and not one yes or no, lol. This site cracks me up...
    Last edited by 40ozBulldog; 2010-10-21 at 09:01 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Livin the iPhone Life iNT3Rv3NTiONZz's Avatar
    Thanks

Yup I'm gettin them, only because of two certain repos that I added myself though

iPhone4 16gb black - 4.1 Limera1ned
    iPhone 3G 16gb white - 3.1.2 jailbroken
    Blackra1ned
    THANKYOU ONCE AGAIN GEOHOT!

That happens to me sometimes, but only when I'm installing/modifying a package.

I'm having the Same issue where cydia gives me a http error and wont load new changes. Any fix to this?

Thanks

I would get this every now and then. Not sure what causes it but I think it could be a network disconnect with overloading the Cydia Servers.

I have seen similar issues, mainly when I am driving away from my house and the phone switches from wifi to 3G. It doesn't handle that switch very well, although it goes from wifi to 3G just fine without losing connections.

It's also possible that the Cydia server(s) was/were overloaded. I mean, PwnageTool did just come out after all. Jailbreaks for new firmwares do tend to lead to heavier than normal traffic as people try to redownload all their jailbreak apps.

I still cant load new changes in cydia. It gets stuck saying loading new packages and doesn't load anything. Anyone having this issue? It's been 2 days now with the same issue. I don't wana restore

Green Apple
    Thanks
    You left cydia open for 2 days? I would throw the phone into my TV after 30 minutes.... Lol wait that's my wiimotes job LOL

PS: cydia doesn't have servers for packages, except Saurik's repo. Most stuff you install is from big boss or modmyi repos
    Last edited by Danielcg; 2010-10-24 at 08:15 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iPhone? More like MyPhone 40ozBulldog's Avatar
    Thanks

It has to be an issue with Cydia. I'm able to surf it with ease but as soon as I dry and DL something it times out 50% of the time.