Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Few minor issues with 3gs and iOS 4.0.1

Default Few minor issues with 3gs and iOS 4.0.1
    1. used jailbreakme.com to jb the 3gs in ios 4.0.1 and lately all the icons i have hidden using 'poof' or 'sb settings' keep coming back when i install a new app from app store or **********. have to restart or re-spring to get them to go away again.
    -any fix to this?

2. noticed a real loss of bandwith when connected to wifi when using **********, app store AND cydia. Wifi was super quick before going to ios 4.x.
    -anyone else have this issue? or a fix?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,681 Times in 1,159 Posts

This forum does not allow discussion or support for cracked apps.. Sources.. Helping with issues as a result Of stealing. Sorry...

Quote Originally Posted by Poseidon79 View Post
    This forum does not allow discussion or support for cracked apps.. Sources.. Helping with issues as a result Of stealing. Sorry...
    I'm asking for help with the jb, not why i'm having issues with said programs. i'm damned sure it's not b/c of ********** that i'm having these wifi/app issues.

what about the jb i used? jailbreakme.com anyone else using this and have issues inatlling apps and having hidden icons come back until you re-spring?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,681 Times in 1,159 Posts

Your issue is normal... It's a bug in lib hide that has not been identified yet. A simple respiring fixes it.. No biggie.

Quote Originally Posted by Poseidon79 View Post
    Your issue is normal... It's a bug in lib hide that has not been identified yet. A simple respiring fixes it.. No biggie.
    ok, thank you, this is an answer i was looking for.

now for 2nd question, anyone notice wifi issues on the 3gs when going from ios 3x to ios 4x?