Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Purchasing app issue off Cydia

Default Purchasing app issue off Cydia
    I want to purchase Infinidock but The screen where I have to enter paypal info is so small, I have to watch what letters/numbers I'm tapping. Why no zoom?

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

Thanks
    Thanked 2,764 Times in 2,652 Posts

This is normal, happen to me too.

Quote Originally Posted by yeow202 View Post
    This is normal, happen to me too.
    You want old school resolve?! I got out a magnifying glass to read it! Bahahahahahahahaha! worked and I got my app!

I struggle too especially when I click the more info and a website opens up with itty bitty writing...lol

Thanks

I bought an excellent program called 'WiFi Analyzer' in Cydia. I had to resort to using a magnifying glass. It took me many times before I successfully completed the authenication process and then the payment process.

If Saurik wants the Cydia store to be successful, he needs to add zoom capability to the payment and authenication screens when purchasing an application. Right now, buying an application in Cydia is a joke. Why should anyone have to struggle so much through the process of buying an app?
    "When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather did...not kicking and screaming like the passengers in his car." -- Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by reddawg View Post
    I bought an excellent program called 'WiFi Analyzer' in Cydia. I had to resort to using a magnifying glass. It took me many times before I successfully completed the authenication process and then the payment process.

If Saurik wants the Cydia store to be successful, he needs to add zoom capability to the payment and authenication screens when purchasing an application. Right now, buying an application in Cydia is a joke. Why should anyone have to struggle so much through the process of buying an app?
    I couldn't agree more!!!

Getting Lockinfo was fine but not Infinidock. I just assumed it was a tiny glitch where no zoom would work. I don't carry a mag glass with me you know. Hahahaha

Thanks
    Thanked 2,764 Times in 2,652 Posts

I think I used magnifying glass too, works the wordings are too small for our eyes to read , worst if you are getting old, far sighted..lol

Thanks

i just dont have crappy eyes.

sucks for you guys
    When the police want to know where someone is, they ask apple.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gthugballin View Post
    i just dont have crappy eyes.

sucks for you guys
    Must be nice to have an iPhone4 with the retina display, now get off my lawn!
    "When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather did...not kicking and screaming like the passengers in his car." -- Unknown

Is zoom capability really that hard? I've seen other apps including in*****us (not that I use it of course =D) that implement it perfectly..idk why saurik won't put it into cydia, doesn't seem like a big deal to me

Guys you have to understand that would be waisting another exploit hahaha

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi