Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone 4 4.1 keyboard

Default iPhone 4 4.1 keyboard
    Anyone know how to get iacces working with iPhone 4 4.1? I tried it but it does is change my keyboard all Chinese. Is there another way to change the theme on my keyboard? I had the storm keyboard on my 3G but I can't get it on my iPhone 4 4.1. Thanks for any help you guys can give me. Cheers.
    "You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not"

Anyone?

Still nothing...

Livin the iPhone Life iNT3Rv3NTiONZz's Avatar
    Thanks

iAccess probably hasn't been updated yet, try looking at their website..

iPhone4 16gb black - 4.1 Limera1ned
    iPhone 3G 16gb white - 3.1.2 jailbroken
    Blackra1ned
    THANKYOU ONCE AGAIN GEOHOT!

Quote Originally Posted by iNT3Rv3NTiONZz View Post
    iAccess probably hasn't been updated yet, try looking at their website..
    I have it's all in Chinese lol.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to MXCO For This Useful Post:

DA_GHOST (2010-10-19)

Same issue. Have iacces 4.7 on iPhone 4 ios 4.1. Have keyboard Themes and options turned off in the iacces program just like on YouTube. Doesn't work. Help!

Quote Originally Posted by machetti View Post
    Same issue. Have iacces 4.7 on iPhone 4 ios 4.1. Have keyboard Themes and options turned off in the iacces program just like on YouTube. Doesn't work. Help!
    I don't think there's not gonna be any help any time soon. Other wise someone at least one person would have post something. I just gave up.

My iPhone is a Part of Me shellbell1471's Avatar
    Thanks

I have managed to get it working on iPhone 4 4.1! basically got to go in the iacess app and Copy your theme into the app itself and then make sure everything looks the same as the original theme in iacess. bit of a pain in to be honest and only tried one so far
    Last edited by shellbell1471; 2010-10-27 at 10:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by shellbell1471 View Post
    I have managed to get it working on iPhone 4 4.1! basically got to go in the iacess app and Copy your theme into the app itself and then make sure everything looks the same as the original theme in iacess. bit of a pain in to be honest and only tried one so far
    Make a video!??
    I'm a quick learner.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Funked's Avatar
    Thanks

I was also wondering how to theme the keyboard on 4.1. I hope this iAcess thing gets updated soon!

iPad 2 16GB Wifi iOS 5.0.1 - Absinthe
    iPhone 4S 16GB iOS 5.0.1 - Absinthe

Banned
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,786 Times in 1,224 Posts

Default How to make iacces run on IP4 4.1
    Using iFile or whatever copy the entire theme you want to use in the Phones themes folder. Paste it into the iAcces app/Themes folder.

Now open the iAcces 4 China Theme and copy everything except the image folder.

Open the theme you pasted into iAcces and delete everything EXCEPT the images folder which is down a few trees.

Paste the items from the China theme into yours so it looks like the last shot.

You need to reboot not respring , then open iAcces and select your theme and again reboot.

Thats all there is to it.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to xXtRaSaUcE For This Useful Post:

shellbell1471 (2010-10-28)

Random Thanks Collector Richard's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,113 Times in 549 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xXtRaSaUcE View Post
    Using iFile or whatever copy the entire theme you want to use in the Phones themes folder. Paste it into the iAcces app/Themes folder.

Open the theme you pasted into iAcces and delete everything EXCEPT the images folder which is down a few trees.

You need to reboot not respring , then open iAcces and select your theme and again reboot.

What iAcces are you using what version ?

You make it sound simple but still confused.

Any chance of an idiots step by step guide or a video
    . I Am the Random Thanks Collector So Please Press the Thanks Button

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Richard For This Useful Post:

shellbell1471 (2010-10-28)

Banned
    Thanks

I'm using 4.7 and if you can't figure it out from this I would advise you not to even mess with it.

Alright so I finally gave this a try and well nothing happen I did everything actually how you explained it I rebooted a few times. I double check what I was suppose to copy and delete, I have a few questions on the iacess app don't you turn everything off like before? Or do you leave everything on?
    Well thanks for the help(:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

Banned
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MXCO View Post
    Alright so I finally gave this a try and well nothing happen I did everything actually how you explained it I rebooted a few times. I double check what I was suppose to copy and delete, I have a few questions on the iacess app don't you turn everything off like before? Or do you leave everything on?
    Well thanks for the help(:
    Do you own the app? If not it's not going to work. Yes you turn everything off. It will let you choose English when licensed.

Do you own the app? If not it's not going to work. Yes you turn everything off. It will let you choose English when licensed.
    Ohh well that explains everything. Thanks anyway.

Trying the work around. So how do you get the options on lacces to save. I changed it to English and also turned the switches of but it keeps going back to default settings. What gives. Anyone know.

well I got it working now! since I don't own iacces I took your idea and did something different lol. I thought it wouldnt work but it did! so instead of copying all that and what not. what I did was deleted(but saved them) the images from iacces china theme and replaced them with istorm images and then reboot it and it worked(: lol. if anyone wanna know how I did it just reply and I'll post the steps they are close to xtrasauce, but thanks a lot sauce!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

post the steps

Like he said, post the steps.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast