Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Need some opinions on BiteSMS

Default Need some opinions on BiteSMS
    It might be a little silly post but I'm debating whether or not I should chip in 8.99 for a full license BiteSMS. It's pretty much at this point where is either worth or not worth the money. :/

I can't speak yet on whether it's worth the price to me. My trial of 5.0 ends on 10/28, so as of now I have no ads. Although, I just turned on ads for fun, and they don't seem too intrusive on first glance. I think though, that I hate ads, and I like custom SMS tones per contact, and both of those combined will probably be enough for me to spend the $$ when the time comes. But I think I could also deal with the ads. Toss up in my opinion.

iPhone? More like MyPhone PSYC0TIC ONE's Avatar
    Thanks

I for one am an avid user of bitesms, an have been since the day I jailbroke my first iPhone... The features it has should be standard on the iPhone out of the box.

Another reason I really like bitesms is for their support, I had an issue with a license purchase a few months back, I sent an email to the support email and in less than 3 minutes I had a response. They also actively post on their forums, totally worth the $$$ in my opinion!!!

Problem solved lol I just bought the license this morning.

I'm sure you'll love it! I do!!