Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Want to change the color of the iphones font??

Default Want to change the color of the iphones font??
    Anyone who is somewhat computer literate and knows how to follow coding directions please help. Oh yea, you have to have an apple computer.

I found files on the iphone that implement the color of the font used in the phone. I stumbled upon this when editing the mobile notes images.

The iphone uses Mac OS X Mach-O 32bit ARM executable files
    So yes the actual program files in the phone are what tells which color fonts are to be used where. the font colors use a rgb color system.

I have tried everything I could, and changed the colors but can not bypass permissions to save the file in a working manor due to using windows.

If you have a mac, you need to use textEdit and perform the action with sudo codes. This action will bypass the permissions needed to mod the file and still be able to use it after.

Here is the guide.

OS X: Edit a file using TextEdit as root or superuser | Mac system administration | Tech-Recipes

To find the files, go into applications folder and open different apps. Inside will be a file with the name of the app and it will have no extension. This is the file needed.

The lines to modify are like so

-webkit-composition-fill-color: rgba(0, 0, 255, 0.1);

-webkit-composition-frame-color: rgba(132, 112, 255, 0.5);

The first 3 set of numbers are the color, and the 4th set is the opacity of the text.

If anyone is up to this challenge, I would greatly appreciate the help.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to wickedfx For This Useful Post:

ReBourne (2010-10-16)

yeahhhhh buddy , good find!
    Something Hidden in iPhone 4---Steve Jobs twitter