Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Could not activate cellular data

Default Could not activate cellular data
    Hey guys,
    So I'm running 4.1 unlocked with ultrasn0w using the 1.59.00 baseband and jailbroken with limera1n and I keep running into this problem

So I restore, do the whole jailbreaking and unlocking bit, put in all the proper apn's, fix facetime with mitime and have everything running perfectly including edge data through internet2.voicestream.com.

A day later, edge data just randomly stops working and I get "could not activate cellular data.". I can change the apn to epc.tmobile.com which should give me the your current plan is not compatible page, but even that wont load meaning the problem is with the iphone itself. I've already tried reinserting the sim, reset network settings, rebooting, changing the apns to anything else to no avail. I'm about to try doing the entire restoring and jailbreaking (but this time with greenp0ison) and hopefully this will work

anyone else having this problem?

retried with greenp0ison, didnt fix anything
    Last edited by cybereclipse; 2010-10-14 at 06:49 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    WANT A UDID SLOT TO RUN BETA iOS FIRMWARE? 87 SLOTS AVALIABLE. $3 EACH PM ME

I have the same issue on at&t but im thinking its the towers where i live cuzz their always going out.. But then again i didnt have this problem on 4.0.2 or lower just after the 4.1

I'm also having same problem.

My ip4 data was working fine. I justcame from a trip where I was roaming and using data fine.

But when I came back home I get "could not activate cellular data network, you are not subscribed to a cellular data service message"

Did you find a fix?