Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Best hd theme ????

Random Thanks Collector Richard's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,113 Times in 549 Posts

Default Best hd theme ????
    Hi All

I have a shiny new iPhone 4, just jailbroken with limera1n and i now want the best HD theme out there to show it off.

When i had my 3GS i used Glass Orbs Colour and was very happy with that as i liked the round icons and the way it looked. I could use that but was hoping there was a HD version or something like it.

Has any one got any ideas or could suggest a v.nice HD theme.

i know this is the lazy way but there is like 1m winterboard themes out there and to be honest a lot of not so good ones

Thanks in advance
    . I Am the Random Thanks Collector So Please Press the Thanks Button

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

The one I intend to try when I get around to it is this: http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ing-glass.html
    We're all just toymakers in the game of life.

Random Thanks Collector Richard's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,113 Times in 549 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dhamien View Post
    The one I intend to try when I get around to it is this: http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ing-glass.html
    Hi Thanks for that i have seen that one already. But i dont know how to put themes on that you download and dont get from Cydia

I suppose you SSH them but where too and then how do you activate them through Winterboard ?
    . I Am the Random Thanks Collector So Please Press the Thanks Button

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pratt1503 View Post
    Hi Thanks for that i have seen that one already. But i dont know how to put themes on that you download and dont get from Cydia

I suppose you SSH them but where too and then how do you activate them through Winterboard ?
    Haven't actually tried any themes that require what the one I linked to does. I just liked it, so I'm going to have to sit down one of these days and read into it. As far as I know, you need to manually copy icons from the apps you have on your phone and then edit them with photoshop or similar and there's a template icon to use for that included in the theme.

The place to SSH them into is the /var/stast/Themes.43kj3t folder and you can then find and select them from within Winterboard.
    We're all just toymakers in the game of life.

Quote Originally Posted by pratt1503 View Post
    Hi All

I have a shiny new iPhone 4, just jailbroken with limera1n and i now want the best HD theme out there to show it off.

When i had my 3GS i used Glass Orbs Colour and was very happy with that as i liked the round icons and the way it looked. I could use that but was hoping there was a HD version or something like it.

Has any one got any ideas or could suggest a v.nice HD theme.

i know this is the lazy way but there is like 1m winterboard themes out there and to be honest a lot of not so good ones

Thanks in advance
    ToyVan has a HD version of Glass Orbs Colour it is called G.O.C. HD
    http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...hd-toyvan.html

Black UPS Darkness HD for sure