Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Bored with my iPhone

Thanks
    Default Bored with my iPhone
    ok- before we get started; I've been a member of this community for some time now, and trust me when I tell u that I check this website for the latest news at least 3 times a day...

but lately...I've been just bored with my iPhone 3G. Maybe its because its just an iPhone 3G, and not an iPhone 3GS or iPhone 4.

Although I have jailbroken my iPhone in the past, I really can't find a good use, I mean, don't get me wrong its a great phone, and there are plenty of great apps that I currently use, like Netflix, GVoice, Sigma, AngryBird, etc, etc....but there aren't apps that wow me anymore...

Am I the only one feeling this way?
    DiTO

I felt that way before till i got my ip4 then after the jailbreak its alot better.. Still get bored at times

Livin the iPhone Life CaptainChaos's Avatar
    Thanks

Freeappaday keeps me coming back for more. Everyday. I have been considering getting the new iPod Touch and ditching the iPhone for a dumb phone. It just kills me that there isn't a 3G version of the new itouch and makes it a deal breaker for me.

whenever a big software comes out (i.e. 2.0 3.0 4.0) many of the reasons why people jailbreak go away. But by the next time a big on comes out, there's many more things for apple to copy. But right now, if i could get SBSettings, GPSPhone and infinifolders non-jailbroken, I wouldn't be here
    Name? whereswaldo
    iDevice + Firmware? 32GB Black iPhone 4 iOS 5.0
    Computer + OS? Dell Inspiron 15R 2nd Gen i5, 2.3 Ghz, 750GB HDD, 8GB RAM Windows 7 HP
    Location? Toronto
    Found yet? No

My iPhone is a Part of Me Madman604x's Avatar
    Thanks

me, i cant get enough of the phone, it never leaves my side. but then again im kinda ADHD, so im always fidgiting and need things to keep me entertained.
    60% of the time, it works every time.

Retired Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,202 Times in 1,924 Posts

I've had an iPhone 3G for two and a half years and now I just got my iP4. Not once was I ever bored with the phones :/

I've tried diff phones like the HD2 and a couple android phones...I'm sure they're all nice phones I just got tired of them quick. I guess I didn't have any interest in hacking/modifying both WinMo or Android phones so I didn't bother. It's just easier on the iPhone I guess