Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone 4 Jailbroken vs HTC EVO

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Default iPhone 4 Jailbroken vs HTC EVO
    I love my iPhone 4, I feel it blows any other phone away. I have a buddy that has an HTC EVO and believes that it's amazing compared to my phone. In fact, he referred to my phone as a "cavalier" and his phone an "escalade." What do you think? Is he in denial? Or is his phone really that good?

really tough call, Ive seen many comparisons go both ways, I would love to have both personally, if you are in a 4G area, that may be a definite factor. Tough Call. I am a bit upset many things are still not updated fo iphone 4 and iOS 4.x, but it's OK, and Android is more open.

I think its the only real competition right now, but there are some sweet devices to be released soon, for sure.

If that Galaxy Tab would have been released as a phone in US, I would have left Apple and ATT.

for me, I have only iphone expereince 0wned 2G,3G,3Gs,i4.. it is i4 by a close one.
    Something Hidden in iPhone 4---Steve Jobs twitter

3. The Following User Says Thank You to chrisrotolo For This Useful Post:

hfinmyblood (2010-10-08)

Green Apple
    Thanks

As long as I can JB my iPhone, I will NEVER change

Retired Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,202 Times in 1,924 Posts

Stock iPhone 4 < Evo 4G

JB iPhone 4 > Evo 4G

The ultimate test is to say show me what your phone can do, and I'll match AND top it. If you can't match or top it then his phone is superior. But no speed tests lol, 4G vs 3G speeds are obviously not fair. Of course the EVO 4G has 4G speeds which is the one advantage, so find the other advantages/disadvantages now

Thanks

Nooooooooo lol I have both the iPhone 4 and the evo , I use the iphone a lot more then the evo...I only use it for 4g tethering really....the screen is nice and big but...eh...

Retired Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,202 Times in 1,924 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by z3r01 View Post
    Nooooooooo lol I have both the iPhone 4 and the evo , I use the iphone a lot more then the evo...I only use it for 4g tethering really....the screen is nice and big but...eh...
    That's my point you know? Besides the 4G speeds, I'm curious to know what it can do besides better data speeds and bigger screen. It'd be nice to have a JB iP4 and Evo 4G comparison in apps+quality, speed tweaks, customization, etc.