Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: What does this icon on my iPhone 3GS status bar mean?

Thanks

Question What does this icon on my iPhone 3GS status bar mean?
    So I downloaded a few stuff from Cydia yesterday and now whenever I talk on the phone, text, use Safari, or have my dial pad up I see this icon on my status bar. It's a square shape with the letter N on it. It's next to the bluetooth status icon. What is it?

It's from Backgrounder

I posted this in the other thread that they made with the same ? but i guess they didnt get the answer quick enough lol

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by aneagle View Post
    It's from Backgrounder
    Do you know if there's a way I can turn it off or would I have to uninstall it?

Quote Originally Posted by silent six View Post
    I posted this in the other thread that they made with the same ? but i guess they didnt get the answer quick enough lol
    No actually I posted it in the wrong section and then went to post it in the correct section, but then a mod moved my first post(which was in the wrong section) to the correct section. Lol.
    Last edited by oPrincess; 2010-10-07 at 07:24 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    There are no short cuts to any place worth going.

Are you ready for Solar? Cuz bby I am!

Quote Originally Posted by oPrincess View Post

No actually I posted it in the wrong section and then went to post it in the correct section, but then a mod moved my first post(which was in the wrong section) to the correct section. Lol.
    Well **** you did lol just saw that lol i just stuck my foot in my mouth ( not literally) lol

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by oPrincess View Post
    Go to backgrounder, global settings, scroll down until you see "Indicate state via.." and turn off status bar icon. You should leave badge on though since you'll need to tell which apps are running in the background.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dotFIVE View Post
    Go to backgrounder, global settings, scroll down until you see "Indicate state via.." and turn off status bar icon. You should leave badge on though since you'll need to tell which apps are running in the background.
    Thank you so much!
    There are no short cuts to any place worth going.

Are you ready for Solar? Cuz bby I am!