Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Comex tweet..worried??

Banned
    Thanks

Default Comex tweet..worried??
    I've got the dev team and iPhone people tweet and I just got a tweet from comex saying the Steve jobs yon and greenp0ison is fake and Shatter is a facade..any news on this??

I'm on my phone and can't post the link.

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

Last edited by nerdyperdy; 2010-10-06 at 02:20 AM.

Thats a retweet from comex... Its not directly from him. Chances are, hes retweeted this as a "wtf" sort of thing... Well hopefully anyway!

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Earlier today, someone posted that to him and his reply (as of 6 hours ago) was "It's not fake..."

iPhone? More like MyPhone Funked's Avatar
    Thanks

Comex usually retweets silly/funny things that people say to him. This is one of those tweets. No need to worry, the jb will be released in a few days (or so chronic have been saying for weeks).

iPad 2 16GB Wifi iOS 5.0.1 - Absinthe
    iPhone 4S 16GB iOS 5.0.1 - Absinthe

I'm more concerned about @p0sixninja getting so peeved off with people asking when the Jailbreak is out he's had to hit the bottle!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -posixninja.jpg  
    iPhone 5s 64gb iOS 7
    rMBP 15" 16gb 500gb
    @c0ff33a and @PhoneMainiac

iPhone? More like MyPhone Funked's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Robcoffee View Post
    I'm more concerned about @p0sixninja getting so peeved off with people asking when the Jailbreak is out he's had to hit the bottle!
    It's tweets like this which is why I respect the iPhone_dev's a lot more. I had never heard of Chronic Dev Team until pod2g announced SHAtter. And tbh, that's only why they've became famous. If the iPhone_dev team had of discovered the exploit, I'd happily wait for the release, and I bet it would of got released days, if not weeks ago. Chronic are annoying me - saying it will be release "in a few days" and "very soon" for the past few weeks. We just want an ETA!

Sorry for the rant, I had to get that out of my system

iPad 2 16GB Wifi iOS 5.0.1 - Absinthe
    iPhone 4S 16GB iOS 5.0.1 - Absinthe

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Funked View Post
    It's tweets like this which is why I respect the iPhone_dev's a lot more. I had never heard of Chronic Dev Team until pod2g announced SHAtter. And tbh, that's only why they've became famous. If the iPhone_dev team had of discovered the exploit, I'd happily wait for the release, and I bet it would of got released days, if not weeks ago. Chronic are annoying me - saying it will be release "in a few days" and "very soon" for the past few weeks. We just want an ETA!

Sorry for the rant, I had to get that out of my system
    As far as I know, the exploit used in blackra1n was actually found by a chronic team member before geohot found it. The 24kpwn exploit that has been used in the 3G and 3GS were found by pod2g which is a former member of chronic. The team is legit and have done plenty of work, they just haven't been very public until recently.
    We're all just toymakers in the game of life.

@dhamien: agreed! Chronic dev were goin to release a jailbreak last year, but geohot beat them to it with the exact same exlloit. The chronic dev, have since released tools, which enable you to discover exploits... They just arent well "advertised". As i think they are sources released on github, u have to already kno wat ur doing.........

Thanks

This is called "Post jailbreak Drama" where everyone is desperate and monitoring the known names , harassing them for dates, every time they sneeze people think the jailbreak is not coming...

Then near it's deadline people start with the "they should just release it already gaaawwwshh" and that slows things down more instead of helping....it's amazing...