Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Iphone frozen/Bricked?!?

Default Iphone frozen/Bricked?!?
    Okay so I had just bought an extra 3gs off of craiglist.. was running 4.0.1.. everything worked.. but I had no use for the phone so I wanted to update it to the new 4.1 os just to see what's new because Green Poision's said to be coming out anytime this month anyways so i said what the hey.. So during the restore.. it freezes.. I end up waiting a good 5 min it's still stuck at about the quarter way mark. So I assume its not completing I unplug the Iphone, try the home/power reset hold. No response. Tried to put in recivery mode, no response. Tried to put in DFU mode , no response. Recboot, iRecfo, no response. TinyUmb to kick out of recovery mode maybe? nope...Heck it's still stuck on that restore screen with the quarter way on the restore guage. Right I've come to the conclusion that none of teh buttons are responding. I think it's bricked. Other than just waiting out until the batteries die. If you know any other solution, it'd be much appreciated. Thanks..

Thanks

Hold home button then plug cord in. Keep holding until "connect to iTunes" appears. Should be good to go after that.

You may have to wait until the phone dies...