Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: No MMS 4.0 JB?

Default No MMS 4.0 JB?
    Up until just a few days ago I was able to send Pics/Vids like normal.

Now, regardless of WiFi, EGDE, 3G, full service or not, I cannot send one.

My friend who is also jailbroke on 4.0 with an IP4 has the same problem.

I am assuming this might be a fallout from not updating carrier settings?

I never got the Over The Air popup to update on my phone, so I'm still on 7.0.

Is this my problem and is there any way to update them like in the old days? I remember you could SHIFT UPDATE on iTunes and update your carrier settings to custom or past or new settings but I've searched and searched with no luck...Stuck till SHAtter?

UPDATE: Upon further testing, I can send Pics/Vids to anyone.

I can also send screen captures of anything BUT MY LOCKSCREEN.

Any idea's here? Really not a big issue, but I just bought the new iCatalyst HD theme, and wanted to send a screen cap of it's awesome Lock Screen to a couple friends.

I can send screen caps to them of say a text box, I can send old or new photo's, I can receive screen caps from friends (had one send a screen cap, and a screen cap of their lock screen, got both).

But for whatever reason, I cannot send a screen cap of my Lockscreen. I removed the theme, tried it, still no go. Removed the Lock Screen Clock Hide from Cydia. Nothing.

I'm out of idea's, at least I narrowed it down to only the lockscreen, it just doesn't make any sense to me though.
    Last edited by Hogs4Life; 2010-10-02 at 07:15 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost