Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: calendar number turned black?

Default calendar number turned black?
    hey guys, i'm not sure what i did, i know i deleted the glasklart 4 theme and now my calendar icon shows 'friday' in white, but the number is grey/black

how to i make it white again? thanks!

Livin the iPhone Life javiert30's Avatar
    Thanks

Remember black friday is coming in november...

anyone else...

Thanks

That's the default color scheme for the calendar. You could install another theme that changes it.

jkmonkey, i know what you're saying but i guess i didnt explain it too well, i had a theme that i liked and wouldnt ever delete, so i combined a few themes into it that would also stay, it was the glasklart icons 4 original theme, then i added the black notification badges, and i had one other in there which i dont remember. anyways, cydia asked me to update the icon pack so not thinking i did, and it deleted the black notification badges and the other one, which left me with a black number on the calender

i have a picture to explain, i'm sure this is a common thing to fix, as ive had it before but dont remember what i did to fix it! :P hope this helps

Default did you get this resolved? i have the same problem. i'd appreciate your help
    Quote Originally Posted by bmxhooligan View Post
    jkmonkey, i know what you're saying but i guess i didnt explain it too well, i had a theme that i liked and wouldnt ever delete, so i combined a few themes into it that would also stay, it was the glasklart icons 4 original theme, then i added the black notification badges, and i had one other in there which i dont remember. anyways, cydia asked me to update the icon pack so not thinking i did, and it deleted the black notification badges and the other one, which left me with a black number on the calender

i have a picture to explain, i'm sure this is a common thing to fix, as ive had it before but dont remember what i did to fix it! :P hope this helps

did you get this resolved? i have the same problem. i'd appreciate your help