Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: sbsettings addons boot problem

Default sbsettings addons boot problem
    I was experimenting to see how much ram I could get and how much mobilesubstrate was slowing down my phone. So I went into sbsettings addons and disabled pretty much everything in there. It tried to respring after that and got stuck so I rebooted, now the phone just stays on the apple logo. I read around a bit and I think I've found that mywi causes this problem. It says not to disable the dylib or remove manually, and other people have had this problem. One said somewhere that they deleted some mywi folders, but that seems to go against the warning message. So I can't boot to fix this and reenable it, but I believe I can ssh into my phone once I figure out my phones ip address. Does anyone know where the file is to turn those toggles of the addons on, or any mywi files I can delete to fix this?

Also if I can't ssh into it is there another way of accessing the files, even if it is just to backup data? I've heard of ifunbox and diskaid and a few others, but I don't know if they would do the job.
    I know I can restore, but I would rather not do this as I have a lot of music, apps and have spent quite a bit of time customizing.

Thanks.

Bump. Anyone have any ideas? Just a folder to look in would be helpful.