Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Been searching but can't find an answer. Any help would be appreciated.

Default Been searching but can't find an answer. Any help would be appreciated.
    Here my issue:

I am not getting any text previews on my phone, I hear the noise the little status bar icon shows up which I can click on to show the message but no preview no matter what. It does show the text messages in lockinfo still though.

iPhone 4 fm 4.0.1

I have installed:

bitesms
    lockinfo
    foldercloser
    calltell
    activator
    bosspaper
    infinifolder
    five icon dock
    fontswap
    iconclasm
    no spot
    and a bunch or various other themes and theme related apps.

I haven't installed anything recently that I can remember, I went through and uninstalled a bunch of things and power cycled the phone a few times still no luck.

Any info would be greatly helpful. I searched and searched the internet but no luck only a few things about a problem in 3.0.1. "Help me MMI community your my only hope" (princess Leia voice)

ttt this is getting so aggrevating not seeing my text messages.
    Last edited by morphiusrt; 2010-09-27 at 01:51 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    if this post help click the thanks

I think bitesms has a setting that disables the alerts and only goes to the statusbar, but I don't use it so I don't know what it's called. Search around in bitesms settings for something that looks like that.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I agree with goose, i had a similar problem with a tweak called "QuickReply". I hope things work out buddy =]
    Last edited by Diego420; 2010-09-27 at 06:34 PM. Reason: Typo

I tried that as well, even tried uninstalling and reinstalling. Its so weird, i'm usually good at fixing things like this but this one has got me baffled.

/kick self in balls, sbsettings has a toggle to shut it off. Need I say more. Thank you all for looking.