Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Backgrounder

Default Backgrounder
    Hi
    I got backgrounder installed, it works in that I can enable backgrounding with my apps.

I used to have this [before restore today]
    but it used to allow me to hold the home btn for 2sec from springboard and it would show my backgrounded apps in a coverflow style, similar to how safari pages are displayed when switching.

This doesn't work now, is this a feature of backgrounder?
    It could be that previously I had other apps installed that were controlling this feature, multiflow for example?
    [although multiflow shows it's 2 btns which I never had before]

Just wondered if i've not set it correct, or backgrounder doesn't display the running apps this way at all?

Cheers

Most likely you had proswitcher installed. I tried installing it on newly jb 4.0.1 and it would start my phone in safe mode. Uninstalled and all things back to normal. Now only running Backgrounder.

Probally had kirikae app from cydia installed, i used to have it and it sounds just like you describe.It doesnt work on 4.0 or higher since the last time i tried it. It just puts you in safe mode

Cheers guys, I think I did have proswitcher inst too previously, so mustve been that controlling it.

I just installed the Multiflow, and seems to work very nice, it's a bit dif to my old one [proswitcher] as it organises apps more random than the single row I had before, but this one runs nice, fast too, and as yet no fault.
    Got my gruppled lockinfo back too, slowly but surely it's getting back to how I want it.

Cheers for info lads