Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Mitime - FaceTime failed

Default Mitime - FaceTime failed
    I used mitime to activate my FaceTime on tmobile USA and it says on, and mitime says it's activated. But when I call, it always says FaceTime failed without even ringing. What am i doing wrong?

Alright I finally got it fixed but its a really long procedure and it looks like im the only one with the problem so im not gonna type it all for no reason, if you have this problem also just post here and ill help you out.

hey buddy i bought the lic but still saying waiting for activation please help thanks

If it says waiting for activation then u just need mitime..do u have tmobile or AT&T?

usa tmobile

i think is not activate it dont know
    Last edited by jordanarath; 2010-09-30 at 07:02 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Install mitime and check what it says. Also, make sure u can receive international text messages. The problem I had is different than this one, yours is very simple. Just go to mitime.info and read the faqs

if i open mitime what i see is the compability screen i already bought the lic so i dont know whats next any idea

Go here: Instructions | MiTime.info

If u are stuck at the compatibility screen click troubleshoot

im on it but also when i test the push notification tells me that are not working how can fix that thanks

how can i check if im able to reicive international text???
    Last edited by jordanarath; 2010-09-30 at 07:15 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

It looks like you are not reading the website. The answer is there. You have to disable cellular data.

another thing i notice is that i cant send mms i can reicive pics but no send them sorry i know lots of question but this is getting frustrating

i already did all they mention and nothing
    Last edited by jordanarath; 2010-09-30 at 07:18 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

My push notificAtions didn't work either until I got a data plan so I guess that's what u need. Mms is a bigger problem, sometimes works and sometimes doesn't, you have to try each method and see what works for u, search on google.

sorry what you mean with data plan i have the web to go from tmobile i just have this phone before i was using the 3gs and eveything work flawless and now with this iphone 4 all is more complicate it grrrrruuuuu

I'm having this problem I did everything I could at first my damn FaceTime button disappeared but I'm good with that now everytime I launch FaceTime it just goes straight to FaceTime failed I already did the mitime stuff I'm good to go wit everything but I just need to get passed the FaceTime failed and also I'm running wit tmobile so please help

I actually didn't fix mine, it worked for a while until I rebooted, then it went bad. I msged pushfix but he hasn't replied in like a week so still waiting..I'm gonna try my sim in another iPhone and see what happens, I'm thinking I might need to get a new sim

Hey everybody, I installed mitime on my iphone, it was working perfectly for a while, and now all of a sudden, it stopped working out of no where. Any help.

need more details...carrier?..what error are u getting?..do u have a data plan?..do push notifications work?..did u recently install any new cydia apps?

Hey guys, I'm having MiTime issues too. Worked great for a few months, then I installed (and soon after uninstalled) Push Doctor. Now I get "Call Failed", even though MiTime says everythings OK. I also keep getting "Your carrier may charge for SMS" messages.

ios 4.0 on Tmobile USA.

Thoughts?

UPDATE
    Nevermind got it working. If AFTER respringing the phone when MiTime activates, you get the SMS error message....then Pushfix will have to reset your backup.

He did this for me, and now Facetime's working again. Thanks Pushfix!
    Last edited by Dave516; 2010-10-13 at 03:02 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by Dave516 View Post
    Hey guys, I'm having MiTime issues too. Worked great for a few months, then I installed (and soon after uninstalled) Push Doctor. Now I get "Call Failed", even though MiTime says everythings OK. I also keep getting "Your carrier may charge for SMS" messages.

ios 4.0 on Tmobile USA.

Thoughts?

UPDATE
    Nevermind got it working. If AFTER respringing the phone when MiTime activates, you get the SMS error message....then Pushfix will have to reset your backup.

He did this for me, and now Facetime's working again. Thanks Pushfix!
    I didn't know it was that simple..I ended up getting a new SIM card and making a whole new activation lol at least I got it working now though...pushfix rarely ever responds to me (I noticed that it's not just me, he's a busy guy) so I never did ask him for help..if I did he probably would have fixed it for me

Hey everyone- will MiTime work on a phone number that has been transferred from the official carrier over to tmobile? I have an unlocked 4.0.2 with mitime installed but I never get past checking for compatiblity.

On my other ip4 I upgraded to 4.1 and facetime/mitime doesnt work/ although it says everything is good.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast