Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Emergency! iPhone stuck in recovery! Black screen! Normal methods not working!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by blingal View Post
    well here is an update worth making. I ended up sending my 3Gs to Apple since it was under warranty. And with no buts and ifs I got a replacement unit, brand new only I got it with FW 4.0.2 so now gotta wait for a JB

But am still impressed how smooth it all went
    @blingal, and anyone else interested, go to You Tube and check out a guy named Dinozambas, or D7 as he's called. He post some of the best, if not the best videos about idevices. Jailbreaks, updates, you name it. For your issue, he's already posted to options. On his main page is a downgrade video for any firmware. I've used it and it's 100% legit and easy. Just follow his instructions and you'll have no problems. Also, he just recently posted that tomorrow 10/10/10, p0sixninja will be releasing the green pois0n jailbreak for 4.1 devices. Specifically it's said to be released on this date at 10 a.m. Unspecified is the time zone, considering Dinozambas is out of the UK. I hope this helps.

PoisonNinja? What r u smoking? Can I have some lol

It's called GreenPoison

There are 2 jailbreaks coming out

1. 10/10/10 jailbreaks all the NEW A4 Chip Series iPhones iPads iTouch

2. 10/11/10 jailbreak all devices, this date is significant because blackea1n OR the first jailbreak was released on this date

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    What am I smoking? Dude, what are you smoking? Did I not state in my post that it's called Green Pois0n?
    Quote Originally Posted by shanejoe View Post
    PoisonNinja? What r u smoking? Can I have some lol

It's called GreenPoison

There are 2 jailbreaks coming out

1. 10/10/10 jailbreaks all the NEW A4 Chip Series iPhones iPads iTouch

2. 10/11/10 jailbreak all devices, this date is significant because blackea1n OR the first jailbreak was released on this date

Quote Originally Posted by dark_cross79 View Post
    @he just recently posted that tomorrow 10/10/10, p0sixninja will be releasing the green pois0n jailbreak for 4.1 devices.
    Now I see that I confused myself when I read p0isxninja

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12