Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Can I get my apps back?

Default Can I get my apps back?
    ok So I bought an iphone 3gs and I unlocked and jailbroke it for Tmobile. I had at least 10 to 15 apps on it. Well it was stolen by hospital staff while i was a patient. So I finally just switched to ATT for the iphone 4 but i was wondering if I log into itunes with my account, can I get the apps I had on my 3gs onto my new iphone 4. Now I have to say that the laptop i was using for connecting my 3gs....the hard drive crashed the day after i was released from the hospital (yeah it was just a bad week that week but Im just glad Im alive and well) So with my iphone 4, i had to install itunes 10 and i did log with my email address but I cant seem to find anything. I dont know if its not possible or I just dont know how to. Thanks!

Livin the iPhone Life seann33uk's Avatar
    Thanks

so long as you use the same account you do not have to pay for any apps you have already downloaded.
    just redownload anything thats missing
    Being an i can be a lot of pressure. you have to live right up to the small point.

Retired Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,202 Times in 1,924 Posts

...I just can't believe your phone got stolen at a hospital. Man, that'll keep my phone out of sight as long as I'm in a hospital if I ever have to be.

Yup! I def learned my lesson. If anything good came from it, its that we made the switch to ATT so I could get the iphone 4.

Retired Moderator
    Thanks

High five on the switch to AT&T and getting the iP4! Lol I just did that last week.

lol...well then....cheers! Are you going to jailbreak when available?

Retired Moderator
    Thanks

Hell yes! Aren't you?