Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Multifl0w Issue

Default Multifl0w Issue
    I am using Backgrounder & Multifl0w on a iOS 4.0.1/3GS and it works great. But the only issue I'm having is that since Backgrounder disables the native multi-tasking application it leaves the bottom of my screen (underneath the dock) blank and un usable. Does anyone out there have a fix for this? Because it is such a waist of SB space.

Try "disable ios4 multitasking" from cydia, that stop the bar from coming up when u double tap home. But I still think it comes in handy with the iPod controls and screen orientation lock.

Disable Multitasking didn't work. But check this out, I just found this out, when I press the home button twice it activates Multifl0w, right? But, while in Cydia I pressed the home button twice and the iOS4 multitasking came up instead of multifl0w. I even have Disable Multitasking installed too, Weird! Thanks though!

Yea when ur cydia it disables a lot of add ons, I had a status bar battery theme which got disabled when I went into cydia. I guess it does that on purpose to install new files correctly

This is what I'm talking about. Look underneath the dock.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

phone, sms, ipod, mail and safari will stay open until you override them in backgrouder

Thanks for reply mj, but that doesn't answer the question.