Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone only works in US according to lady at apple

iPhone? More like MyPhone Farrizx's Avatar
    Thanks

Default iPhone only works in US according to lady at apple
    I called apple today cause i had some questions about using the iPhone out of the US, and she told me the iPhone only works in the US and there is no iPhone in other countries! i was like but apple realsed in in Europe, and she said "Oh i dont that thats true" Gah! ppl at apple are so retarted.

so much for "genius" hehe

Thanks

Ha! What a retard. You should be the one answering the phones and working at Apple instead of them!
    Click that "Thanks" button if I helped you!

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

I called Apple -- Some guys in Canada answered said "Shake the Mac Book to get the drvie to Come out" I was like WTF !

He said we get so many calls on this - then he was like get a windows for same money u can get much more - I was like transfer me to someone else NOW ! Lol ArrrrG

Livin the iPhone Life Napoleon_PhoneApart's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jayc7176 View Post
    He said we get so many calls on this - then he was like get a windows for same money u can get much more - I was like transfer me to someone else NOW ! Lol ArrrrG
    Wow -- that guy needs to be handed a pink slip immediately!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Napoleon_PhoneApart For This Useful Post:

wandalensh (2008-03-19)

iPhone? More like MyPhone Farrizx's Avatar
    Thanks

they should have like tests to see if you can work there are not, cause like the ppl there basically read of a comp...

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

True i was like Hmmmm.....What is this Guy talking about ! He wasn't very prooo-Fesional ! I was like hmm Mayb this guy has No Idea WHAT MAC izzz. !

Thanks

Hahahahahahaha
    I would have given her a huge lecture about GSM phones being able to work with any GSM carrier.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,175 Times in 724 Posts

as far as the drive goes, there is documented cases where turning the macbook on it's side ad giving it a mild shake will make the disk release. I know at macr**ors they have a thread with well over 100 responses that state this method uses gravity to help release a stuck CD so he may be talking about that. It's pretty well known and documented that the case can interfere with thicker cd's and the gravity trick is the only fix for it as of now.

So i call the Syracuse Apple Store looking for 16 gb,i talk to this guy and he said they have tons left in stock so i drove for 2 hours and guess what?
    NO freaking 16 gb, only lots of 8 gb so I talk to the manager for some kind of discount for my time and gas but she was a Bit** to me and didn't even apologize for her employee.
    WTF is wrong with this people?