Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: stuck on "slide to unlock"

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Default stuck on "slide to unlock"
    If I am posting some dub, I am sorry in advance, I've been searching for a while and all I can find with "Slide to unlock" is screen issues and customization.

I have a 2G running 3.1.3 and I don't use it as a "phone", let's says that this is my "iPod touch". I have my kids play with it.

I installed SBSettings and as soon as I enabled "Autolock" from it, the phone locked and now I cannot unlock it, after I enter the code, it goes back to LOCKED.

I found a forum post on how to remove the code, I figured I'd try that also, but now I keep sliding and sliding and it doesn't unlock, it goes back to locked.

I'd like to disable the "Autolock" feature now to see if that helps, but I cannot find how to do that via SSH pr via iPhoneBrowser.

Can anyone help? I understand if there is no resolution, I would have to restore, that's ok, again this is the old iPhone that my kids play with.

-----------------------------------------------
    Solution:

I found this one finally and worked, sorry for double post, I couldn't find this article right away earlier:
    http://modmyi.com/forums/unlocking-a...k-1-1-4-a.html
    Last edited by dito74; 2010-09-15 at 05:43 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Green Apple
    Thanks

you can access sb settings from the lock screen just swipe the top of the screen and disable what ever it was you enabled