I'm not speaking for all dev's, but I noticed that a lot of them in cydia are very unreliable. For the free apps I don't care, because they make their apps solely for the community and aren't obligated to anything.

For the paid apps, it's another story. I feel like dev's are just stealing our money.

I bought Insomnia pro and its bullsh*t, u have to pay again after every restore because it's an in-app purchase. I bought it and had to restore the same day and then It asked me to pay again. I contacted the developer so many times and no response. Don't get me wrong, I don't care about the $6, it's just fact that their system is so messed up.

Cydia should not allow in-app purchases because it causes future problems, all applications should be paid for directly through cydia, so that they know what we've bought and we haven't. This is the 3rd time I've had to buy an app again. One time i paid for an app and it still didn't work. I had to pay again. The dev never responded.

I'm just gonna go ahead and install the cracked version next time this happens. Say what u want, but I paid for It and I'm not gonna pay again.