Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: frustrated...

Default frustrated...
    its my own fault, i need to get a tweek that keeps the wifi running when my phone goes to sleep,
    because i still havent done this i just tried to install a theme i liked( it failed cos the phone went to sleep)
    when i return to cydia it says i can ignore the partial download, or remove, so i removed, rebooted the phone, and now i get this

ive been to the directory in ifile and its empty....

i really want this theme :-(

any ideas?

thanks

Livin the iPhone Life mortopher's Avatar
    Thanks

plug your phone into an outlet/computer. go into settings and turn the autolock feature to "never" and just go install the theme like normal.

"Insomnia" I believe does what you are asking, it is in Cydia.

Quote Originally Posted by paganizonda83 View Post
    plug your phone into an outlet/computer. go into settings and turn the autolock feature to "never" and just go install the theme like normal.

"Insomnia" I believe does what you are asking, it is in Cydia.

^^ i know these things will stop the phone from failing downloads from losing connectivity due to sleep mode, and will be purchasing insomnia pro,but the problem is have this failed download, and the picture shows what i get when i try to download again! i have already checked the location of the buggy file, this has happened before i deleted it and the issue was resolved,

this time no joy!!

Thanks

You try going to Cydia>manage>packages and seeing if its in there for some reason?
    iPhone 4 to Android directly back to iPhone 4. I learned my lesson and will never leave iOS again.

Quote Originally Posted by ShredNasty View Post
    You try going to Cydia>manage>packages and seeing if its in there for some reason?
    tried that, its not in there.... :-(

Delete whatever the last thing you got was, then retry, also you might want to try the rock ap, it tells you when a package us half way installed, hate rock, but some times is pretty use full